Re: Need info on SDP etc..

Subject: Re: Need info on SDP etc..
From: lpraderio <lpraderi -at- CLIFF -dot- WHOI -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1993 13:38:55 EDT

Hi Emma,

The Society for Documention Professionals (SDP) is U.S.-based, specifically
around Boston, MA. We do put out a quarterly newsletter.

The contact is Kory Hellmer, Kory -at- contex -dot- com, the president.

I don't believe there is a European counterpart.

Laura Praderio
Contributing Editor
"The SDP Documentor"
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
lpraderio -at- whoi -dot- edu

*************
Hi everyone,

I'm not actually subscribed to this list but I'm hoping you can
help me anyway.

I'm trying to find out more about the market for technical
document publishing, particularly in Europe. I'm presently
trying to find sources of information for this. One suggestion
that was made to me was the SDP, Society for Documentation
Professionals. Does anyone know a contact name and number for
this? Does it issue a journal/magazine? Is there a European
counterpart? (I'm based in Ireland)
What magazines/journals in general would be useful for me?
Do you have any other suggestions/advice?

Thanks very much in advance!

Could you please email me directly with any replies?
exw -at- frame -dot- com

Thanks,

Emma.