Frame on CompuServe

Subject: Frame on CompuServe
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1993 13:20:28 CDT

This message was forwarded to me, and I thought might interest some others
on the list as well.
Eric

Author: frametec -at- frame -dot- com (Frame Technical Support Mailer) at SMTP
Date: 7/17/93 7:49 AM

Eric,

Post this at your discretion. The only "add-on" I've made since
the message was originally posted was to note that more services
(including ftp; and auto-reply email tool) will be coming at a
later date.

Thanks,

Trish Dailey Mudgett
Manager, Technical Support - Frame/Atlanta (tdm -at- frame -dot- com)

To: FrameCustomers
Subject: Announcing a CompuServe Section

***** Please send your replies/feedback to comments -at- frame -dot- com

Frame Technology Technical Support now offers support via Compuserv!

We are pleased to announce that Frame Technolgy has a SECTION in the
Desktop Publishing Vendors FORUM. To reach our section, type GO
DTPVEND and browse the forum for section 12, "Frame Technology".

Users can upload files, send and receive messages, and even download
HelpNotes (Hnotes). Hnotes are technical notes written by members of
Frame Technical Support. These technical notes have been designed to
assist users with problem solving without the need for telephone
technical support. Hnotes are a good tool for gathering information
after regular support hours. Hnotes can also be retrieved from our
BBS, and our automated Fax retrieval system, FrameFacts, giving our
users a choice of how the Hnote is to be sent.

Users will need an existing CIS account. If you don't have a CIS
account, you can call 1(800) 524-3388 and talk with representative #208
to get a FREE 1 month membership. (UK: 0800 289 378, Germany: 0130 37 32,
"Rest of Europe":(+44) 272255111, Outside the US, Canada, and
Europe: +1 (614) 457-0802. Be sure to ask for Rep. #208!)

For your records, here is a list of Frame on-line services:

Frame OnLine BBS: (408)433-4841 [2400Baud]
Frame OnLine BBS: (408)433-4867 [9600Baud]
FrameFacts FAX Retrieval: (408) 428-6153
Compuserv: GO DTPVEND, Section 12, "Frame Technology"
EMAIL: comments -at- frame -dot- com

..and more of these types of services to come (i.e. ftp, auto-reply
email tool for internet). Stay tuned.

Regards,

----- End Included Message -----