Re: tech writing degrees

Subject: Re: tech writing degrees
From: Joan Miles <miles -at- CCD -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1993 13:49:00 EDT

Jennifer,

Looking for schools w/ tech writing? Florida Institute of Technology
(Florida Tech) has Technical Communications for both a BS and MS
degree. That is where I went. It is a very "engineering" oriented
school (hence the Institute of Technology part), but don't let
that scare you!! I could tell you more about it if you are
interested (both good and bad). I don't know if you are willing/able
to travel-it is in Melbourne, FL. If you want more info, write me at
my address...

miles -at- ccd -dot- harris -dot- com

Good Luck!
Joan