Potential C0-OP's

Subject: Potential C0-OP's
From: Allison Jane Bosselmann <abosselm -at- FLUTE -dot- CALPOLY -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1993 12:15:42 -800

Hi all-

I am currently completing my technical writing degree at California
Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California. I graduated in
June 1993 with a degree in Journalism.
I am interested in finding a CO-OP in technical writing. I realize
"finding a CO-OP in technical writing" is quite a broad request, it could mean
anything, any field. In all honesty, I do not have a preference in any
one field at this time. I will consider any field because, being a
recent college graduate, I am not yet specialized in a specific
field of technical writing.
Does anyone have any idea how I would go about finding a CO-OP? I have
a few leads of my own, but I do not want to limit myself. I thought
maybe someone on the tech writers list could help.
I have used the career center here on campus, but their services have not
been as helpful as I had hoped.
I will be visiting the Chicago area in mid-September. If there is anyone in
that area who may have some leads, I would be interested in speaking with
you. Any advice/information is appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,

Allie Bosselmann
abosselm -at- oboe -dot- calpoly -dot- edu