VP & Change Bars

Subject: VP & Change Bars
From: Irene Plokar <plokar -at- TOULOUSE -dot- VIRTUALPROTOTYPES -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1993 09:41:00 -0400

HELP!!! I'm using Ventura Publisher's change bar feature to add change bars
to numbered steps. The problem is that the auto-numbering is out of sync.
For example, placing change bars in step 4 of a 10-step procedure results in
the next step being numbered as 4 also. Even getting the "changed step" to
start at 4 requires some effort using the Auto-Numbering feature, otherwise
the step would start at 1. I've gotten this far, can anyone recommend what I
should do next?

Thanks,

Irene Plokar, Senior Technical Writer
Virtual Prototypes Inc.,