Planning aids for technical writers

Subject: Planning aids for technical writers
From: Robert Whitehead <rcwhiteh -at- MEDRCW -dot- B17B -dot- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1993 20:20:16 CDT

I'm sure that everyone is familiar with the little day
organizer/planner books that are so popular (DayTimers, Franklin
Planners, etc.).

I'm in the process of trying to design one that is especially
suitable for use by technical writers. Would anyone care to
contribute suggestions for the types of information that such a
planner should help you track?

My basic design is being done on 8.5x11 inch paper; however, I can
scale it down.

All suggestions will be gratefully considered; when complete, I plan
to make a PostScript file available to all who want a copy.
Anyone wanting to volunteer as a beta-tester, just let me know!

Replies/suggestions/queries are best received by personal email, but
I get this group as a digest, too.
--
| Robert C. Whitehead, Technical Communicator |