Computer syllabus

Subject: Computer syllabus
From: Mary Massirer <Mary_Massirer -at- ENGLISH -dot- BAYLOR -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1993 12:15:49 -0600

I'm interested in begging sample syllabi from anyone who is teaching Technical
Writing in a computer classroom. I have a chance to have my junior-senior
Tech. Writ. class meet in a computer classroom during the spring semester and
need to know what software to buy that might work most effectively and what
methods have worked for other people. Ours is a Macintosh room running
Microsoft Word 5.0. The computers are networked already, but not with any
specific teaching package. I'm open to suggestions and don't wish to reinvent
the wheel. Thanks. Mary Massirer (mary_massirer -at- english -dot- baylor -dot- edu)