Society for Documentation Professionals?

Subject: Society for Documentation Professionals?
From: "DTN 381-2430 or 244-7167 25-Aug-1993 1131 (ZKO AKO)" <raven -at- CFSCTC -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1993 08:32:56 PDT

Hi,
I'm looking for membership information (e.g., how do I become a
member) of the Society for Documentation Professionals. It may be a
rather local society (Local to the Greater Boston, Mass, area.)

Specifically, I'm looking for a few brochures on what the SDP
is, and what you get out of belonging to it. Since I'm teaching a
class in technical writing this fall, I'd like to be able to hand out
a brochure or some kind of piece of paper and talk about it a bit (I
have been to 1 of their meetings, and it was worth my while).

If anybody has any info about it, please send it to:
Raven -at- usable -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com
603-881-2430
Thanks,
Mary Beth Raven