Missing: Association of Petroleum Writers

Subject: Missing: Association of Petroleum Writers
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1993 14:27:19 -0500

This seems to be a good place to ask questions like this:

Has anyone ever heard of the Association of Petroleum Writers (APW)?
Apparently, it was a small assoc. limited to writers in the oil/gas
industry and located primarily in Tulsa, OK.

The info. I have is from an old Book of Associations, but the info.
it provides leads to a dead end. It is likely that APW died in the
oil bust of the 1980s, but has anyone heard this for certain?

If you have access to a Book of Associations that is less than 10 years
old, please let me know whether APW is still listed. Thanks.

LaVonna Funkhouser

lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com