Some Help, I Hope

Subject: Some Help, I Hope
From: Chuck Banks <chuck -at- ASL -dot- DL -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1993 10:28:43 CDT

Mike,

Have you tried creating a new message rather than replying to
the original? I have to do that because of a screwy, locally modified
email system.

I just save the incoming message, print it, and generate a new
message in response. That's what I'm doing in response to your message.

I add the "Re:" to the Subject line and retype the old subject,
then enter the expected confirmation text. It's how I confirmed my
subscription to TECHWR-L.

Good Luck!

Chuck Banks
--
|\\ | || // Chuck Banks
| \\ | ||_______ || Senior Technical Writer
| \\ | || || NEC America, Inc.
| \\| \\______ \\______ E-Mail: chuck -at- asl -dot- dl -dot- nec -dot- com
America, Incorporated CompuServe: 72520,411