Re: Microsoft style guide

Subject: Re: Microsoft style guide
From: Kirstin Mathers <kirstin -at- INTERCON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1993 12:07:03 -0400

> Whoever does track down the definitive info about the Microsoft style
> guide that is said to exist-- please post it. Tx.

Okay. I called Microsoft about this supposed Windows style guide. In a nutshell,
I got
nowhere. They said they do have something called a style guide that comes with
the
Software Developers Kit. However, this style guide is for those people who are
actually developing Windows software. It apparently discusses such things as
interface, etc. It isn't a publications style guide.

If anyone else tracks down any info, please post it! :-)

Kirstin Mathers
Tech Writer
InterCon
703.709.5564