Ventura Landscape File

Subject: Ventura Landscape File
From: Susan Sellew <creare!spock -dot- creare -dot- com!sss -at- DARTMOUTH -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1993 15:59:32 -0400

I'm having trouble outputting a Ventura landscape file to a service bureau
lino. The right side of the page is being chopped off as if it were a
portrait file.

I've set every switch in both Windows and Ventura for landscape printing
and even called Ventura's Customer Support. ***Warning Ventura's Customer
Support staff has been cut from 25 - 30 to 10 people; I was on hold for
about 2 hours. ***

They told me about a bug that sets the PS BoundingBox incorrectly, but even
when I fixed that problem, I'm *STILL* getting incorrect output. It's
Friday afternoon, this is a rush job, and I'm going to be here this
weekend trying to solve this problem.

Any help from the Ventura pros out there would be greatly appreciated.

Susan Sellew