Re: Resume questions from a (hopefully) future tech writer

Subject: Re: Resume questions from a (hopefully) future tech writer
From: Sarah Mahoney <smahoney -at- U -dot- WASHINGTON -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1993 08:10:19 -0700

David=
I don't know if this would be helpful to you, but I have never
put an objective on my resume. I haven't because I feel it makes my
resume too specific. I always customize my resume for each different
position for which I apply, and I found the objective too difficult
(and abstract) to customize.

Good luck in Phoenix! If possible let me know how you do, as
my husband does lots of business down there and I've always
considered it as a possible relocation site. (I miss the
sun a great deal up here in Seattle!)
-Sarah Mahoney
-Technical Communicator
-University of Washington, Seattle