Sorry for the down time

Subject: Sorry for the down time
From: Dickie Selfe <rselfe -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1993 11:45:07 -0600

CAP-L is up again!!!

To subscribe send the following message to

majordomo -at- mtu -dot- edu

subscribe cap-l youremailaddress

Rule #1:
As soon as you try to get hundreds of people logged onto a network the
system will go down.

Soooooo true. Majordomo, the UNIX listserv software, was down all last
week. I assume that most of you got error messages with each attempt to
post something or subscribe. Thank you for your persistence.

Please forward to my personal address any problems you have with the list.

Dickie Selfe 102 Walker
rselfe -at- mtu -dot- edu Michigan Technological U.
906-487-3225 Houghton, MI 49931