Re: Top Ten from Len

Subject: Re: Top Ten from Len
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1993 13:02:54 -0500

Len,
I loved your top ten list. It was great getting a message that
made me laugh aloud. I could relate to all but #6; since our
tech writers are not on Unix systems. (My husband, a Unix
programmer, says that his group's collection is pretty good.)

Your #10 item really hit home. All in all--great list!

It's good to be able to laugh at ourselves!

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com