OSI Open Document Architecture

Subject: OSI Open Document Architecture
From: "Kate M. Jarsulic" <kjarsuli -at- CCD -dot- HARRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1993 14:32:22 EDT

Hi there.

Has anyone out there heard of OSI Open Document Architecture?

Or for that matter, has anyone ever heard of an international
interchange standard for documentation?

We have a job that we are bidding, and the customer is requesting
that our documentation conforms to a type of standard. Before
I commit to compliance, i would like to know what it is.

Thanks for any help.

--
Kate Jarsulic
| Technical Writer | (407)242-5316 |