Re: Technical development

Subject: Re: Technical development
From: Ad absurdum per aspera <JTCHEW -at- LBL -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1993 18:35:36 GMT

In article <199309211230 -dot- AA02865 -at- stevens -dot- unx -dot- sas -dot- com>,
Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com> wrote:

{good advice by Len and others not repeated here}

> Oh, and keep your eyes open for the *next* hot thing.
> You won't have to wait long, I assure you. Good luck!

Data communication in all its many forms has a crying
need for more and better writers of both user manuals
and technical documentation.

Joe
"Just another personal opinion from the People's Republic of Berkeley"