Internet Gurus

Subject: Internet Gurus
From: Charles Fisher <decrsc!charles -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1993 15:51:33 -0400

Internet Gurus--share the wealth!

We are looking for a person to lead a round table discussion on the Internet
and how technical communicators can use it in their jobs. This round table
will be held at the 1993 STC Region 2 Conference in Washington, DC on
October 23, 1993. Our original speaker is unable to attend the conference.

If you live in the DC metropolitan area or were planning to come to the
Region 2 conference and are an expert on the net, we'd love to hear from
you. Please call Peggy Yates, STC Washington DC Chapter President, at
(301) 340-5709 and summarize your qualifications and experience.

The round table discussion format is similar to the progression format used
at the STC annual conferences. Attendees sit at a table of their choice, where
a discussion leader talks about the chosen topic with the group. After 45
minutes, the attendees move to the next table of their choice for another
45 minute session. The discussion leaders stay at the same table, leading
the discussion for three different groups of attendees.

If you are interested, please respond to Peggy by October 1, 1993.

Thanks.
--

Charles Fisher
Program Manager/President-Elect, STC Washington DC Chapter