Re: Jobs in Professional Writing

Subject: Re: Jobs in Professional Writing
From: Christy Yoder <yodercb3 -at- EXPERT -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 09:48:31 EST

Dear anyone,

I am writing this message because I am looking for jobs in the
professional writing field.

First, I need to know what is out there. What can I do with my major.
Good question! If you have any knowledge on this please respond.

Second, I am currently looking for a job in Denver, Colorado and/or
Louisville, Kentucky.

If you have any specific ideas about jobs in these areas post me a
message soon.Graduating in December 1994 with no potential jobs known
is scary.

yodercb3