Re: Usability

Subject: Re: Usability
From: "Debbie N." <debbien -dot- llnl -dot- gov -at- OSUUNX -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 20:45:43 GMT

In article <9309291133 -dot- AA17347 -at- sappey -dot- grenoble -dot- hp -dot- com>, Popowicz Alison
<popowicz -at- sappey -dot- grenoble -dot- hp -dot- com> wrote:

> Hello! I don't know if I've introduced myself (can't remember - I've
> been 'lurking' for a while): my name's Alison, I work for Hewlett-Packard
> in Grenoble, France. My job responsibilities include both user documentation
> and product usability... are any of you involved in usability work?
> And does anyone know of a usability/human factors list?

Allison, When I worked at HP in Sunnyvale (and wrote Vectra manuals) we had
a usability/HF lab. I know some of the work done there was transferred to
other divisions, but there's got to be some historical info about what we
did somewhere.

debbien -at- llnl -dot- gov