One-person department

Subject: One-person department
From: Kasky <tscom005 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 20:37:42 EDT

>>Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1993 07:39:12 -0400
>>From: Maria Townsley <maria -at- MSD -dot- MEASUREX -dot- COM>
>>Subject: one-person dept.
>>
>>Purely out of curiosity... Besides me, how many overworked one-person
>>departments are out there?
>>
>>-maria
>>

>>Domain: maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com Maria Townsley Technical Publications
>> UUCP: ...uunet!mxmsd!maria Measurex Management Systems Division
>> Voice: (513)-825-3931 x-316 1280 Kemper Meadow Drive
>> Fax: (513)-825-5393 Cincinnati, Ohio 45240
>>
>>------
I am a graduate student at Drexel and a technical writer for a brokerage
firm in Philadelphia. While my background is in education, writing for a
large user audience is new to me. I am taking some writing courses at
Drexel and feel less of a loner than I did a year ago. It is often
difficult being the only person in your office that does what you do,
because you don't have anyone to try new ideas out on. I know now that I
am not alone. Thank you.