ACM conference right after STC Region 7 Conference

Subject: ACM conference right after STC Region 7 Conference
From: Ken d'Albenas <kendal -at- AUTOTROL -dot- CUC -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1993 21:49:05 MDT

There have been several notices posted about STC regional conferences,
but I haven't seen anything about the Region 7 conference Nov. 11 - 13
in Seattle, Wash. Any STC members from Seattle want to beam out an
announcement? (Any STC members from Seattle out there?) If you already
did, sorry; I must've fallen asleep on my delete button that day.

Anyone who's going to be in the area might be interested to know that
there's another conference in Seattle immediately after: the 5th ACM
Conference on Hypertext, Nov. 14 - 18.

Cheers,

Ken d'Albenas
President, STC Alberta Chapter
(-::
Replies to: kendal -at- autotrol -dot- cuc -dot- ab -dot- ca
Flames to: kendal@/dev/not

Good leaders being scarce, following yourself is allowed.