Re: e-mail policies

Subject: Re: e-mail policies
From: "Kelly K. Hoffman" <hoffman -at- LOGICRAFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1993 10:09:49 -0500

Steve Hollander <holland -at- cvax -dot- ipfw -dot- indiana -dot- edu> writes:

>I'm searching for written policy statements on usage of e-mail and on retention
>of e-mail files. Anybody got any?

If you have access to Usenet news, post your request on comp.admin.policy.
Network-access policies get posted and discussed there regularly. You might
also contact Carl Kadie at kadie -at- eff -dot- org or kadie -at- cs -dot- uiuc -dot- edu -dot- He
maintains an archive of such policies, which I'm pretty sure are available
via anonymous ftp from ftp.eff.org.

Hope this helps :-)
-- Kelly
Kelly K. Hoffman Logicraft "Reading the manual
Technical Writer 22 Cotton Road is admitting
hoffman -at- logicraft -dot- com Nashua, NH 03063 defeat."