Screen captures for MS-windows

Subject: Screen captures for MS-windows
From: "Less is more." <yvonne -at- DONALD -dot- SMARTSTAR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1993 14:13:00 -0700

I'm wondering what tools people use to create black and white screen
captures of Microsoft Windows and Windows NT applications for their
printed documents.

I know I can use the <Print Screen> key to do the capture. What do you
use to manipulate the image afterward? I'd like to be able to get
Encapsulated PostScript output in either black and white (1-bit) or
greyscale. Black and white output that looks good would be better than
greyscale because the amount of disk space we have is limited.
PaintShop Pro and Adobe PhotoStyler have been suggested to me.
What do you think of those tools and others?

Reply to me or to the list. I will summarize if there is enough interest.

Thanks,
Yvonne DeGraw
Sapiens Technologies
yvonne -at- smartstar -dot- com