Windows Screencaps

Subject: Windows Screencaps
From: holland -at- CVAX -dot- IPFW -dot- INDIANA -dot- EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1993 19:51:00 EST

I use the latest version of HiJaak--HiJaak Pro 2.0--and it's very good. It'll
allow you to capture screens in mono, greyscale, or color. Even the
documentation is good (online, esp.), though voluminous. I've encountered a
fair number of bugs in the program, but the screen-cap portions appear to
work flawlessly. The interface is much improved over earlier versions.

Steve Hollander
holland -at- cvax -dot- ipfw -dot- indiana -dot- edu