Hillary Clinton's Medical Dictionary

Subject: Hillary Clinton's Medical Dictionary
From: Charles Fisher <decrsc!charles -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1993 17:27:19 -0400

I recently received this from another list, and I thought those of
us who sometimes compile glossaries might get a chuckle out of it. This
message generated quite a stir about the appropriateness of jokes on a
list dedicated to a particular topic. However, all policical implications
aside, I found the following very funny. If you think an occasional joke
message is OK, then read on. If not, press 'd' now....

--
Charles Fisher