Another apology.

Subject: Another apology.
From: Randy Allen Harris <raha -at- WATARTS -dot- UWATERLOO -dot- CA>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1993 14:27:46 -0400

Sorry for the personal mail posted to this list. Please keep this message
and read it everytime my machine tricks me yet again into an errant post; I
won't stop screwing up, I'm sure, but I will stop the additional
list-clutter of following the screw up with an apology.

Randy Allen Harris raha -at- watarts -dot- uwaterloo -dot- ca
Rhetoric and Professional Writing 519 885-1211, x5362
English, U of Waterloo FAX: 519 884-8995
Waterloo ON, CANADA, N2L 3G1