Re: What is the medium we are using?

Subject: Re: What is the medium we are using?
From: Ad absurdum per aspera <JTCHEW -at- LBL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1993 15:33:42 GMT

> >I have heard we are using email, or e-mail, or E-mail or Email.
> >Now, which is it?

> Good Question.

Well, *some* of us are using e-mail and others are using netnews
just at the moment. :)

Seriously: I vote for "e-mail" because an electron is always
symbolized with an lc "e" (and a superscript "-" where it's
conceivable that you could have been talking about a positron,
but I stray a bit from relevance). I prefer the hyphen so I know
that you're not talking about my brother Emil.

Joe
"Just another personal opinion from the People's Republic of Berkeley"
Disclaimer: Even if my employer had a position on the subject,
I probably wouldn't be the one stating it on their behalf.