Reply to Re: Posting for the "Technical Writing List". Best greetings BEN

Subject: Reply to Re: Posting for the "Technical Writing List". Best greetings BEN
From: "Eric J. Ray" <EJRAY -at- OSUVM1 -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1993 07:51:11 CST

I was asked to forward this message for someone with problems
posting to the list.
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu

German Student Seeking Technical Communication Internship

I am a german student looking for a paid six months (Feb. - Sep. 1994)
internship in technical writing, desktop publishing or any related job
anywhere in the US.
In summer 1993 I have passed my undergraduate degree at the
Polytechnic of Hannover.
I am familiar with Apple Macintosh and different programs like Word 5.5,
PageMaker 4.2, Freehand, HyperCard 2.1, Oracle. I have experience
programming in Pascal, knowledge of English and French and
professional experience as a nurse (four years).
I am primarily interested in medical technology documentation but I am
also interested in working in any other environment.

Contact:
Anette Baer
Grosse Barlinge 41
30171 Hannover
Germany
Phone: 0049-511-818549
e-mail: ben -at- bid -dot- fh-hannover -dot- de