Frame & Hypertext Docs

Subject: Frame & Hypertext Docs
From: Irene Plokar <plokar -at- TOULOUSE -dot- VIRTUALPROTOTYPES -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 15:08:03 -0400

I recently produced my first hypertext document using FrameMaker 3.0. I defined
my graphic icons in the footer area on the master page and the specified the
appropriate hypertext markers. I then save my document using the View Only
option and lock it. I test the document and all of the icons work. I then
unlock my document, modify it, save it, and once again lock it. However, this
time the icons do not work. Has anyone had a similar experience? If so, how
did you solve the problem?

Thanks,

Irene

Irene Plokar, Senior Technical Writer