Re: Request for writing quotes

Subject: Re: Request for writing quotes
From: Vicki Rosenzweig <murphy!acmcr!vr -at- UUNET -dot- UU -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 16:27:59 EDT

I'm not sure if this is for tech writers, but I saw it on
a button recently, and figured I'd share it:

It is better to write for yourself and not have a public
than to write for the public and not have a self.

Unfortunately, I have no idea who I'm quoting.

Vicki Rosenzweig
Associate Editor, Computing Reviews
vr%acmcr -dot- uucp -at- murphy -dot- com
212-626-0666