oops on subscription

From: Dickie Selfe <rselfe -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 16:44:27 -0600

Wow, there were many responses to my request for subscriptions. They only
give me room for 3 people and also asked that they by from the same
organization. I will send in the names of the first three people who sent
me messages and we'll see if they respond.

Even those who I send in may want to resend their names and positions into
_Electronic Publishing_
Circulation Department
Box 2709
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74101

It's basically a high-end el. publishing tabloid. I will forward the names of

Guy Haas
Tammy Williams
and
Linda Rose

Quick fingered and on the spot.

Dickie Selfe 102 Walker
rselfe -at- mtu -dot- edu Michigan Technological U.
906-487-3225 Houghton, MI 49931