Re[2]: TECHWR-L Digest - 5 Oct 1993 to 6 Oct 1993

Subject: Re[2]: TECHWR-L Digest - 5 Oct 1993 to 6 Oct 1993
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 13:26:00 EST

"Truth does not stick to glossy paper"
"White space never lies"

both from William Horton in, I think, 2Q issue of Technical Communication.

Bonni Graham
Technical Writer
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab
President, SD Chapter STC
(left this out of my last couple of communications -- sorry)
From: Thomas Barker <DITTB -at- TTACS -dot- BITNET>
SMTP-CCMail translator Ver: acm 2.73 8/18/93
Tech Writers:

Our student chapter of the STC here at Tech would like to enlist
your help in rounding up quotable quotes about writing...of all
types...by people who do it daily.

Political correctness NOT required. We wanna sell mugs, not
samplers! One-liners work best (e. g. "It is not writ that is
not read." --anonymous). Please include originator of the
phrase, if known.

Add to our collage 'o' sayings. You might get a free mug if
your suggestion gets picked.

Send your responses to the list if you want to share them, or
directly to me if you don't. Thanks.

Thomas Barker dittb -at- ttacs -dot- ttu -dot- edu
Technical Communication Program
Texas Tech Universtiy
Lubbock, TX