Re: Defense contractors

Subject: Re: Defense contractors
From: Linda Wolf <tscom010 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 22:33:51 -0500

Mike,

I work for AlliedSignal Aerospace in the Philadelphia area. As far as I
know, most of our personnel in the DC area are focused on sales/marketing
our products to the government and the work doesn't involve extesive
technical writing. However, in Maryland, AlliedSignal has two
manufacturing divisions which actually produce products, and subsequently
the documentation and public relations materials to go with them. The
divisions are AlliedSignal Technical Services Corporation in Columbia, MD
and AlliedSignal Communications Systems in Baltimore, MD. I'm not sure
whether each has a human resources dept., so I would suggest calling
AlliedSignal main headquarters in Morristown, NJ at 201-455-2000 and asking
for human resources. This is all, of course, very general information. I
hope it might be of help to you. From my knowledge of the company, I don't
think it does much with your topic of interest (virtual reality/simulation
systems).

If you need more info, you can write me directly at:

Linda Wolf (tscom010 -at- dunx1 -dot- ocs -dot- drexel -dot- edu)