Re: Justifying Additional Staff

Subject: Re: Justifying Additional Staff
From: Gene Barron <barron -at- PUBS02 -dot- SI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1993 09:10:00 EDT

Our Dept. has 15 technical writers, and 1 full time editor, and 2 illustrators.
Each writer performs the tasks of word processing, and proofreader, and some
basic illustration tasks.

At one time we had 40 technical writers, 1 editor, 6 illustrators, 1
proofreader, and five word processors. So goes the technology advancement in
word processing.

Gene Barron
Senior Technical Writer
Smiths Industries Aerospace & Defense Systems Inc.
4141 Eastern Ave.
Grand Rapids MI 49518-8727