Re: Request for writing quotes

Subject: Re: Request for writing quotes
From: kendal stitzel <kensti -at- KENSTI -dot- AUTO-TROL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1993 13:30:45 MDT

Just thought I'd put in my oar on this quotation business....

I used to hate writing assignments, but now I enjoy them.
I realized that the purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas,
obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice,
writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!

--Calvin, in "Calvin and Hobbes"

This quote is probably copyrighted. Obviously (love that word), you might want
get permission from Bill Watterson if you want to use it along with the
embarrassment of riches you quote-seekers must already have.

Ken Stitzel
Technical writer
Auto-trol Technology
Denver, Colorado