Re: request for volunteer opportunities

Subject: Re: request for volunteer opportunities
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 09:24:00 EST

From: patrick morgan <tscom016 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Comments: To: TECHWR-L -at- VM1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu
SMTP-CCMail translator Ver: acm 2.73 8/18/93
I am a technical writer living in the Philadelphia area and looking to do
some "social" good with the skills I have. If anybody knows of any service
organizations needing volunteers for technical, public relations, or
marketing writing, please let me know.

Patrick (or anyone with the same desire),

Get in touch with your local Society for Technical Communication chapter --
they should know at least some of what's out there.

Bonni Graham
President, SDSTC