Re[2]: Invitation to the October Northern New England STC me

Subject: Re[2]: Invitation to the October Northern New England STC me
From: Bonni Graham <Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- RELAY -dot- PROTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 09:36:00 EST

Tamye Lyles writes:
***
Your meeting sounds really interesting! Unfortunately, that's the same night
as my STC meeting. Is it possible to get a synopsis of the meeting and
any handouts?
***
Yeah!! Me too, canIcanIcanI, hunh? (My excuse is that I'm on the West
coast -- it's a little far to travel...)

Bonni Graham
President, SDSTC

Address:
4115 Wabash Ave.