Wh. Internet Guide is ONLINE

Subject: Wh. Internet Guide is ONLINE
From: Ferstel John W <jwf3885 -at- USL -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 17:34:16 -0500

Reilly & Associates now sponsor an on-line set of Internet resources
including The Whole Internet Guide. Your Computing center will need
to acquire (free) some softw Reilly & Associates and then
anyone can connect. I will check to see if I still have the
e-mail address for interested persons.

Jack Ferstel
Dept. of English
U. of SW Louisiana