Internet Navigation

Subject: Internet Navigation
From: IHA2000 <IHA2 -at- UTEP -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 20:42:47 MDT

There is a comprehensive book that targets the beginner
in tackling the mysteries of the Internet. The title is
THE INTERNET NAVIGATOR and I believe the author's last name
is Gillman. When I escape from my masters this evening, I will
get the author's full name, the publisher, and the ISBN. This
book is truly useful.
Eric

Eric Bangs -- IHA2 -at- utepvm -dot- ep -dot- utexas -dot- edu