graphics packages for X windows

Subject: graphics packages for X windows
From: "Jan E. Patterson" <JEP -at- MARS -dot- SUNQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1993 08:46:56 -0700

Hi all --

I'm sending this message on behalf of one of the programmers/
developers I work with. He is looking for a "professional
drawing or graphics package that runs on X windows." If
possible, this package should be compatible with DecWrite.

Dan (the programmer) is not happy with the graphics capability
in DecWrite. He is wanting an easier way to do flow charts,
etc.

Any suggestions?

jan e patterson
jep -at- alpha -dot- sunquest -dot- com