Company Style Sheets

Subject: Company Style Sheets
From: Linda Wolf <tscom010 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1993 10:50:22 EDT

In the past while reading this list, I have seen mentioned references to
company style sheets. My company (AlliedSignal Aerospace) does not have
such a guide. I wonder if anyone out there would be willing to share their
company's style sheets by posting them - if they are not too long - or as
attachments. All provided, of course, that this would violate no
copyrights. If it's not possible to share the style sheets directly, then
perhaps folks might be willing to outline the basics of what is included?
I am interested in developing one for the company, or at least proposing to
do so.

Please send privately if you think the list would not be interested. Thanks!