business cards

Subject: business cards
From: laila <shamjils -at- EXPERT -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1993 08:19:53 EST

Hello.
I just posted this message on the cap-l list, and do apologize for
those who will have to read it twice. If you have already read it
just ignore this.

Currently, in my Desktop Publishing class we are in the process of
designing a business card for a certain project. I was wondering if
it was okay to have the organization's name as well as its "logo"
(perhaps its initials) on the same card. I would like to hear some
suggestions. BTW, this is the first time that I will be designing a
business card.

Thanks.

Laila.
shamjils -at- expert -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu