Re: geological prospects

Subject: Re: geological prospects
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 08:10:01 -0500

Laila,
I am a technical writer for Halliburton Energy
Services, one of the largest suppliers of oil field
services. I have ghost written journal articles
for trade journals (such as Oil & Gas Journal), and
have helped engineers write papers for meetings of
the Society of Petroleum Engineers. Currently, however,
I am busy on a manual about chemical products.

You will probably also hear from Ken d'Albenas who
has quite a history in the oil field.

So, yes, there are writers working in the oil & gas
industry.

LaVonna Funkhouser
Halliburton Energy Services
Duncan Technology Center