Contract Writing Position

Subject: Contract Writing Position
From: Amy Rybak <arybak -at- AR8131 -dot- B23A -dot- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 13:38:14 CDT

CONTRACT WRITING POSITION AVAILABLE

I work in the Electronic Publishing division at Intergraph
Corporation in Huntsville, Alabama and we have an immediate opening
for a contract technical writer. Writers here are responsible for
writing and editing reference, training, and user's guides.

Intergraph has a contract with TV Guide and most of the work would
deal directly with TVG.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be, please contact
me directly.

Thanks,

Amy Rybak
arybak -at- ar8131 -dot- b23a -dot- ingr -dot- com
(205) 730-8131