Re: dress codes

Subject: Re: dress codes
From: Gordon Meyer <grmeyer -at- GENIE -dot- GEIS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1993 04:17:00 BST

I've got to jump in on this thread. I used to work for EDS, a
company that has about the most anal-retentive dress code possible.
In no way was productivity linked to what we were forced to wear. In
fact, if anything, it was a drain on it because I had to spend $$$ on
suits so I could sit in cubicle where a customer would never see me.
Grrr....