tech writer vs. engineer re-request

Subject: tech writer vs. engineer re-request
From: patrick morgan <tscom016 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1993 21:15:06 -0500

I blew away all those great stories about technical writers/engineering
nightmares. If someone from list could resend them to me, I would greatly
appreciate it. Also, to the person who wanted to see the paper when it's
done (although I can't gaurantee any "great shakes") please resend your
request w/address.

More TECH WRITER VS. ENGINEER stories would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Patrick Morgan
tscom016 -at- dunx1 -dot- ocs -dot- drexel -dot- edu