Re: Re[2]: Grad school (PhDs)

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Grad school (PhDs)
From: Brad Mehlenbacher <brad_m -at- UNITY -dot- NCSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 22:42:45 -0400

Ack! I've committed the unmentionable-->FLAMIN' in public. My sincere
apologies to all who had to suffer my reaction to an 80 hour, 4 day week
that my PhD committee promised me would add up to approximately 20 hours....

Or, perhaps I'm readin' too many _Women, Democracy, & Technology_ books....

Humiliatedly yours, Brad.