Re: Style Sheet

Subject: Re: Style Sheet
From: Richard Irvine <ricirv -at- PANDANUS -dot- NTU -dot- EDU -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1993 11:31:45 +0000

>Richard Irvine, what were we supposed to see in your sig that
>would let us know why you are not a member of the Society for
>Technical Communication?

Nothing really intended at all. It was just a throw away line about the
number of you who are members and the number of postings about STC
hapenings and articles. (This is, of course, and ideal forum for this type
of thing.)
Since that posting I have had contact from Australian members and have
organised for an application form to be forwarded. Even if I can't make it
to many of the conferences, at least receivcing the journal and staying in
touch is a real help.

Richard Irvine
Institute of TAFE
Northern Territory University
Box 40146 _*-_/\
Casuarina / \
NT Australia 0811 \ _---__ /
Phone: (international) 61 89 466932 V
Fax: 61 89 270612
e-mail: ricirv -at- pandanus -dot- ntu -dot- edu -dot- au