Rates: text, graphics, complete documents, etc.

Subject: Rates: text, graphics, complete documents, etc.
From: Chad Hill <hillcd3 -at- EXPERT -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1993 09:48:55 EST

I'm interested in current rates for freelance projects. I work with
high resolution graphics elements in conjunction with text (i.e. nifty
flyers, pamphlets etc). I'd like response from freelancers in the
mid-western states please. Don't have the experience to charge high
prices, but I want the experiences(and the ability to pay the rent).

I'm also about ready to purchase another machine and was wondering if
anyone knows much about Mac's new AV machines, or should I wait for
mthe PowerPC's to come out?

Thanks in advance!!

Chadwick CHill

hillcd3 -at- expert -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu
or @ home 317-742-7325